Thank you for your interest in the scholarship program. To apply, please complete the following steps. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Program Coordinator, Regina de Wetter. We look forward to receiving your application prior to the deadline.
1) Complete all portions of the online form, including the essay, (you may find it easier to write your essays and grades in a word processing program, then copy and paste them into the appropriate sections.) Please note: You may revise your responses on the application form at any time until the deadline. By logging out or hitting the SAVE DATA button, your application is saved.
2) Domestic applicants, you may email an unofficial transcript or grades to Regina. If grades are not available online, FAX or email them to Regina by the deadline. Test scores are not required, but grades are.
3) International applicants, you may email, mail, or FAX your test scores to Regina by the deadline. Marks/grades are not required, but test scores are.
4) Ask your parent to complete the Parent's Finacial Statement (PFS), by the deadline. You may forward this link for instructions, which must be read in order to complete the PFS efficiently.
5) When you are certain that your application is complete and that all revisions have been made to the online form, click the submit button.
6) Notify Regina by email that your application is complete. If you do not receive a response from her within five days, call her to confirm receipt.
Regina de Wetter